CACFP Annual Sponsor Training is a 3 hour comprehensive online course designed to provide annual required training on meal patterns, the reimbursement process, accurate meal counts, claims submission, and recordkeeping for centers participating in the CACFP. This course consists of five (5) lessons and one topic-specific program:
- Lesson 1 – What is the CACFP?
- Lesson 2 – CACFP General Requirements
- Lesson 3 – Meal Components and Patterns
- Lesson 4 – Menus, Special Dietary Needs, and Food Safety
- Lesson 5 – Civil Rights
- Program 2 – Annual Training for At Risk Centers