CACFP Annual Sponsor Training is a 3 hour comprehensive online course designed to provide annual required training on meal patterns, the reimbursement process, accurate meal counts, claims submission, and recordkeeping for site and sponsor staff participating in the CACFP. This course consists of six (6) lessons and one topic-specific program:
- Lesson 1 – What is the CACFP?
- Lesson 2 – CACFP General Requirements
- Lesson 3 – CACFP Meal Components and Patterns
- Lesson 4 – Menus, Special Dietary Needs, and Food Safety
- Lesson 5 – Civil Rights
- Lesson 6 – The Serious Deficiency Process
- Program 5 – CACFP Annual Training for Day Care Homes